You have decided that your company need a video, but what do you make a video about? Well we hope we can help you get closer to your decision with our suggestions and array of corporate video production services.
1. Demonstrate your product or service: This is probably the most common type of video to create, where it be more of an editorial promo or a more informative guide to your product. Well informed customers are more likely to buy your product – give them a tour of the hottest features, sleek design and how it works to make your customer’s lives better, and you’re sure to clinch that sale.
2. Testimonials: Let real people become brand advocates, tell potential customers about your brand and how good it is. Word of mouth and real life feedback is one of the best https://www.buyambienmed.c forms of marketing, so lets get your super customers in front of the lens and tell the masses what you’re all about.
3. The team: People love to see a human element of a brand it also shows the staff’s enthusiasm for where they work. It is personal and people want to know the faces behind a company. Highlight who makes, approves and markets your products, and acquaint your customers with the customer services team. It’s always good to know who you’re talking to.
4. Tour: This is not just for hotels or beautiful locations, it can add a really nice element to an “About Us” by giving potential customers a sneak peek in to the company’s world. Office tours combined with a quick intro to the people who work with you can make a great little piece of content without your staff having time to get nervous about speaking at length in front of a camera.
5. Feedback request: Ask people questions and create a video that requests comments. This encourages engagement with your brand and allows you to interact with potential and returning customers.
Interested in any of our corporate video production services? Get in touch with us today – lets talk!